Jeanneau Cap Camarat 7.5 WA Series 2
The Cap Camarat 7.5 WA features 2 berths, a separate toilet compartment, a large U-shaped seating area in the cockpit and a sun-pad both forward and aft.
The hull design and sea keeping of the Cap Camarat are excellent. The helm Console is both well equipped and well protected making her a dry boat underway. The walk-around deck makes the boat easy to move around and adds safety to the long list of characteristics this boat offers.
An ideal boat for day cruising or as a weekender, she offers performance, comfort, lots of fun and superb sea keeping, making it easy to see why the Cap Camarat is the best selling WA model in Europe.
** 2019 Model ** - Due May 2019
On The Water Package Price £76,372 inc VAT & extras
Please call to discuss our best deals
** Part Exchange Available **
- Boat Name: Cap Camarat 7.5 WA Series 2
- Year: 2019
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: Suzuki DF300APX
- Location: Due Swanwick Marina - May 2019
Dimensions & Tankage
- LOA: 23 ft 7 in / 7.19 m
- Beam: 8 ft 3 in / 2.52 m
- Draft: 1 ft 7 in / 0.49 m (engine up)
- Air Draft: 5 ft 8 in / 1.74 m
Additional Fitted Options
- Mooring kit
- Anchor kit
- Steering console & seat covers
- Aluminium T-TOP
- Ski mast (Arch)
- Swim platforms with teak & folding ladder
- Deluxe cockpit table
- Backrests for side cockpit seating
- LED lights in cockpit
- 42L fridge with additional battery
- Double berth conversion in cabin
- Opening deck hatch
- Marine toilet & holding tank
- Pre-rigging Suzuki outboard: Includes electronic controls, battery, gauges etc.
- Teak decking in cockpit
- Trim Level Premier 2019: Aft cockpit cushions & cockpit shower
- Etch, prim and apply two coats of antifouling (optional)
Manufacturer Provided Description
Already the reference in the 7-metre boat category and based on the magnificent streamlined hull by M. PETERS, the CAP CAMARAT 7.5 WA Série 2 boasts a distinctly young, dynamic and sporty style.
At the helm of the all-new American-style cockpit, you will experience exhilarating speeds. The spacious saloon and cabins provide for unforgettable evenings, while the fore and aft sundecks allow you to enjoy every instant of being at sea. Unforgettable moments await you aboard this family sport boat!
Directions to Sea Ventures at Swanwick Marina
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Please call Mark or Chris on 01489 565444 for more information