Wow - she is going to be stunning! we understand this will be the first Cap Camarat 9.0CC in the UK. With top speed around 43kts and cruising around 28 kts (twin 250hp outboards) she is no slouch.
Due here at Swanwick March 2019 - please call for further information.
Note: Pictures used here are brochure shots pending arrival of the boat in the UK
- Boat: Cap Camarat 9.0 CC
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Designer: Sarrazin / Michael Peters / Jeanneau Design
- Engine: Twin Suzuki 250hp outboards
- Location: Swanwick Marina - Due March 2019
- LOA: 29 ft 11 in / 9.12m
- Beam: 9 ft 9 in / 2.98m
- Draft: 2 ft 1 in / 0.65m
- Weight without engines: 2380KGS
- Air Draft: 7 ft 3in /2.23m
- CE Category: B-6 / C10
- Twin Suzuki 250hp engines with electronic controls & five year warranty
- Fuel capacity: 400 litres
- Water capacity: 95 litres
Leaning Post with Cockpit Galley
- Cockpit fridge
- Gas stove and gas locker
- Backrest for pilot and co-pilot
Trim Level Premiere 2019
- Electrical windlass
- Front cockpit cushions (4 x seats + 4 x backrests)
- Exterior LED lights (front cockpit floor, aft cockpit floor)
- Interior LED lights
- Marine w.c. + holding tank
- Opening porthole in heads compartment
- Hot water heater 220v
- 220v Shore power plug
- Battery charger
- Plug in the cabin
- Anchoring kit
- Aluminium T-Top with fibreglass roof, white legs
- Ski mast
- Swimming platforms
- 4 x rod holders on the T-Top
- Front cockpit teak table
- Bow thruster
- Mattress in forward cabin
- Mattress for storage area (bed for children)
- Lenco electrical trim tabs
- Pre-rigging for Suzuki engines + electric control
- Owners manual
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of slip road
- Turn right at next roundabout, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- Nearest station is Bursledon on the Southampton – Portsmouth line
- Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport on the main London – Southampton line
Selling Your Boat
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Swanwick & take advantage of the following:
- Huge Free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday including weekends
- Excellent location within the River Hamble for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Sea Ventures staff right through to completion. Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Boatshop24.com, boats.com, The YachtMarket.com, Rightboat.com, EYB, Boats and Outboards etc etc
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call us!
- We hope you will instruct us to conduct the sale of your boat. She will be examined by many of our visitors and we will work hard to sell her for you.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Please call Chris or Mark for further information