- Boat Name: JN699
- Build Year: 2022 Model Year 2022
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Designer: Garroni / Michael Peter Yacht Design
- Version: Seavision version - additional hull windows
- Sport top version with electric sliding hard top
- Engines: 2 x Volvo D3 220DP 220hp diesel engines c/w joystick control
- Location: Due Swanwick Marina May 2022
- LOA: 34 ft 7 in / 10.56m
- Beam: 10 ft 10 in / 3.32m
- Draft: 3 ft 1 in / 0.96m
- Height Clearance (Sport top version): 9 ft 6 in / 2.90m
- 2 x Volvo D3 220DP 220 hp
- Diesels with joystick
- Fuel capacity: 525 litres
- Water capacity: 175 litres
Premiere Trim Pack (Sport top version)
- Electric anchor windlass
- 220v shore power and battery charger
- Hot water heater
- Shower in heads
- Ambiance pack (exterior and interior LED lighting)
- Ventilation pack (opening hatch fwd cabin and port in aft cabin)
- Skylights in saloon
- Opening window portside sport top
- Cockpit table cover
- Cockpit upholstery Carbon/White
- Saloon/Cabin upholstery upgrade to "Brittany Taupe"
Elegance Pack (Sport Top Version)
- Exterior leather covered handrails
- Additional glass holders
- Sport top lining
- Storage cupboard in cockpit galley
- Shower stall
- Stern mooring cleats for cross docking
Raymarine Electronic Pack
- Raymarine Axum 9+ display (GPS plotter, sounder touchscreen)
- Upgrade of above to Axium 12+
- Large chart Navionics cartography
- WiFi module
- P97 depth transducer
- Raymarine RAY90 DSC VHF
- Raymarine autopilot c/w P70RS control
Fitted Factory Options
- Mooring kit: fenders and warps.
- Anchor kit: anchor, chain and warp
- Tilting co-pilot bench-extending cockpit table
- Upgrade to extending .teak cockpit table
- Bow thruster
- 42 litre cockpit fridge
- White laq'd overhead lockers in fwd cabin including bookshelf on port side
- White laq'd finish on the galley doors & saloon hanging locker
- Sliding retractable door between galley and fwd cabin
- Removable carpet set in saloon and cabins
- Electric trim tabs
- Fusion RA210 audio system
- Flexiteak on cockpit floor & bathing platform
- Aft closing (Sport top, includes sun protection) in Graphite
Delivery & Commissioning
- Delivery to Hamble from Factory
- Full pdi, launching, full tank of fuel, sea trial, boat name, fire extinguisher, fire blanket, gas bottle, shore power lead etc.
- Degrease hull, prime and apply 2 x coats of antifoul
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of slip road
- Turn right at next roundabout, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- Nearest station is Bursledon on the Southampton – Portsmouth line
- Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport on the main London – Southampton line
Selling Your Boat
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Swanwick & take advantage of the following:
- Huge free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday, including weekends
- Excellent location within the River Hamble for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Sea Ventures staff right through to completion. Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Boatshop24.com, boats.com, The YachtMarket.com, Rightboat.com, Band of Boats (Europe), Boats and Outboards etc etc
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call us!
- We hope you will instruct us to conduct the sale of your boat. She will be examined by many of our visitors and we will work hard to sell her for you.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Please call Chris or Mark on 01489 565444 to discuss and for an update on arrival.