The ground breaking new Merry Fisher 1095 has a hull specifically designed for outboard engine propulsion, usually only possible on boats under 10m (34 ft), allowing for ease of use whilst guaranteeing exceptional power and performance for a motor boat of its size.
The outstanding new Jeanneau Merry Fisher 1095 had her debut at the Paris Boat Show in December 2017. Sea Ventures have brought the first boat into the UK.
Now Lying here at Swanwick Marina - Come and see us!
Part Exchange possible
Boat Name: JN573
- Year: 2018
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Designer: Jeanneau Design / Centkowski & Denert Design
- Engines: Yamaha F300BETU 300hp x 2
- Location: Swanwick - Please call before travelling
- LOA: 10.5m / 32 ft 11 in
- Beam: 3.35m / 10 ft 11 in
- Draft engine up: 0.69m / 2 ft 3 in
- Weight ex engine: 4638kg
- Version: 4/6 berths in 2/3 cabins
- EC Rating: B8 - C10
Engines & Tankage
- Yamaha F300BETU 4-stroke
- 2 x 300hp outboard engines
- Max speed: 37 knots
- Cruising speed: 25 knots
- Consumption: tba
- Approx range: tba
- (Ranges, speeds and consumption subject to load and conditions)
- Full commissioning and pre delivery inspection + comprehensive handover
- Fuel capacity: 2 x 400 litres
- Water capacity: 160 litres
- Mooring and anchor kit
- U-shaped cockpit seating with sundeck in cockpit, including teak table with cover and cushions
- Ladder in lazarette
- 240v microwave
- Mattress in third cabin
- Overhead lockers in galley
- Overhead lockers in forward cabin
- Engine pre rig includes electronic controls, 6YC gauges, loom, battery etc.
- Etch, prime and apply two coats of antifoul
Trim Level 'Premier'
- Electric windlass
- Cockpit shower, hot and cold
- Trim tabs
- LED lights in cockpit
- LED lights in saloon and forward cabin
- 240v shore power and battery charger
- 240v hot water system
- Interior curtains
- Stern mooring cleats for cross docking
- Three cabins or two cabin and storage cabin
- Galley with pressurised hot and cold water
- 12v fridge
- Gas cooker
- Heads compartment with marine w.c. and holding tank
- Wash basin with hot and cold water
- Separate shower
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of slip road
- Turn right at next roundabout, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- Nearest station is Bursledon on the Southampton – Portsmouth line
- Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport on the main London – Southampton line
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Please call Mark or Chris for more details or to arrange a viewing.