- Boat Name: JN655
- Year: 2021
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Designer: Centkowski & Denert Design
- Engine: Suzuki DF115 ATL 4-stroke outboard
- Located: Due Swanwick Marina August 2021
- LOA: 18 ft 6 in / 5.66m
- Beam: 8 ft 0 in / 2.44m
- Draft: 1 ft 5 in / 0.45m
- Air Draft: 8 ft 1 in / 2.48m
- Weight without engine: 1200kgs
- Single Suzuki DF115 ATL 4-stroke
- 115hp outboard
- Pre-rigging Suzuki mechanical control
- Fuel capacity: 100 litres
- Water capacity: 50 litres
Premiere Trim Pack
- Water system, manual pump and jerry can
- Sliding window at portside
- Second windscreen wiper at port side
- Aft cockpit bench cushions (seats and backrests)
- Screenwash system
Fitted Factory Options
- Comfort pack: Double berth in mid cabin & cushion for berth in saloon
- Mooring and anchoring kits
- U-shaped cockpit saloon and sundeck complement (seats + table + sundeck cushions)
- GRP bathing platforms
- Upgrade to pressurised water system complete with tank, galley tap and cockpit shower
- 240v Shore power & battery charger
- Wheelhouse interior curtains
- Opening roof hatch
- Wheelhouse roof opening hatch
- Suzuki prerig
Delivery & Commissioning
- Delivery factory to Hamble (other areas by request)
- Full PDI, launching, full tank of fuel, sea trial, boat name etc.
- Degrease hull, prime and apply 2 x coats of antifoul
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of slip road
- Turn right at next roundabout, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- Nearest station is Bursledon on the Southampton – Portsmouth line
- Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport on the main London – Southampton line
Selling Your Boat
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Swanwick & take advantage of the following:
- Huge free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday, including weekends
- Excellent location within the River Hamble for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Sea Ventures staff right through to completion. Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Boatshop24.com, boats.com, The YachtMarket.com, Rightboat.com, Band of Boats (Europe), Boats and Outboards etc etc
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call us!
- We hope you will instruct us to conduct the sale of your boat. She will be examined by many of our visitors and we will work hard to sell her for you.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Please call Chris or Mark on 01489 565444 for further details and update on arrival.