Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795 Legend
The Merry Fisher 795 was a new model for 2016 and has been our biggest seller since - it is easy to see why this boat has been an instant hit. This boat is spec'd with a 200hp four stroke outboard
2019 Model - Arrived February 2019
** Part exchange Available **
- Merry Fisher 795 Legend
- Year: 2019 model
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: Suzuki DF200APX four stroke Outboard
- Located: Swanwick Marina - February 2019
- No engine has yet been fitted to this boat so other sizes are available. Please call to discuss the possible options.
- LOA: 25 ft 11 in / 7.90m
- Beam: 9 ft 1 in / 2.78m
- Draft engine up: 1 ft 6 in / 0.48m
- Weight ex engine: 1750kg
- EC Rating: C - 8
- Suzuki DF200APX 4-stroke outboard
- Max HP: 200 HP
- Max speed: 32kts
- Cruising speed: 24kts
- Consumption: c 25lph
- Approx range: 260 miles
- Electronic engine controls
- Five year warranty on engine
- Fuel capacity: 280 litres
- Water capacity: 100 litres
Extra Options fitted to this boat
- Legend version with stunning blue hull
- Mooring kit
- Anchor kit
- Audio pack - Fusion 70N c/w two speakers
- U-shaped cockpit seating with cushions, table and conversion to sunpad
- Bathing platforms with wooden strips
- 240v Shorepower with battery charger
- Galley 'Lux' c/w black worktop, s/s glass holders & gas system with single burner
- 12v Fridge with additional battery
- Double berth in saloon
- Interior curtains with cabin separation curtain
- Sea toilet with holding tank
- Etch, prime & apply two coats of antifoul
- Trim level 'Premier' 2019:
- Sliding roof hatch in wheelhouse
- 2nd windscreen wiper
- Screen wash system
- Aft seat backrest & cushions
- Cockpit shower
- Portside sliding window
- Swimming ladder
- Rod holders
- Saloon berth conversion
- Self draining cockpit
- Opening side windows
- Sink with pressurised cold water
- Navigation lights
- Hydraulic steering
- Separate heads compartment with wash hand basin
Accommodation & Layout
Accommodation comprises a forward cabin with a double berth and numerous storage compartments. There is also a fully equipped galley, a saloon with seating for four which converts into a second double berth and a separate toilet compartment.
Panoramic windscreen with large lateral opening side windows, plus the overhead sliding hatch, make the cabin extremely light and airy and a fantastic place to be. Add to this the very spacious aft cockpit with U-shaped seating, sunpad and rear access door and it's clear why the Merry Fisher 795 is such a comfortable boat.
Need Additional Equipment Fitting ?
We are able to assist with the supply and fit of any additional equipment, from navigational aids to additional chandlery items, which you may be interested in having fitted to your new boat. Please don't hesitate to ask!
- Export, onward transport and deliveries are a speciality
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
Selling Your Boat
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Swanwick & take advantage of the following:
- Huge Free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday including weekends
- Excellent location within the River Hamble for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Sea Ventures staff right through to completion. Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Boatshop24.com, boats.com, The YachtMarket.com, Rightboat.com, EYB, BoatsandOutboards etc etc
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call us!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Please contact Chris or Mark on 01489 565444 for more information or to arrange a viewing