Brand New - Merry Fisher 795
The new Merry Fisher 795 packs a great deal into her 24ft hull. A bright, airy interior gives plenty of light and views from her panoramic windows. A large forward cabin, a fully equipped galley and separate heads compartment. The saloon settees convert to another berth if required.
Pre-rigged for Suzuki, but still possible to select whichever engine size you would prefer
** Boat Show Offers & Part exchange Available **
- Boat: Merry Fisher 795
- Year: 2019 Model
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: Suzuki DF150APX outboard
- Located: Due Swanwick Marina - March 2019
- No engine has yet been fitted to this boat so other sizes are available. Please call to discuss the options available.
- LOA: 25 ft 11 in / 7.90m
- Beam: 9 ft 1 in / 2.78m
- Draft engine up: 1 ft 6 in / 0.48m
- Weight ex engine: 1750kg
- EC Rating: C - 8
- Suzuki DF150APX 4-stroke outboard
- Max HP: 150HP
- Electronic engine controls
- Fuel capacity: 280 litres
- Water capacity: 100 litres
Extra Options fitted to this boat
- Mooring kit
- Anchor kit
- Audio pack - Fusion RA70N c/w Bluetooth USB port & two speakers
- U-shaped cockpit seating with sundeck in cockpit c/w table and cushions
- Bathing platforms with wooden strips
- 240v Shore power with charger and sockets
- Galley 'Lux' c/w black worktop, s/s glass holders & gas system with single burner
- 12v Fridge with additional battery
- Double berth conversion in saloon
- Interior curtains with cabin separation curtain
- Sea toilet with holding tank
- Etch, prime & apply two coats of antifoul
- Suzuki engine pre-rig - includes electronic controls, gauges, loom etc.
- Trim level 'Premier' 2019:
- Sliding roof hatch in wheelhouse
- 2nd Windscreen wiper
- Screen wash system
- Aft seat backrest & cushions
- Cockpit shower
- Portside sliding window
- Swimming ladder
- Rod holders
- Saloon berth conversion
- Self draining cockpit
- Opening side windows
- Sink with pressurised cold water
- Navigation lights
- Hydraulic steering
- Separate heads compartment, wash hand basin
Accommodation comprises a forward cabin with a double berth and numerous storage compartments. There is also a fully equipped galley, a saloon with seating for four which converts into a second double berth and a separate toilet compartment.
Panoramic windscreen with large lateral opening side windows plus the overhead sliding hatch, makes the cabin extremely light and airy and a fantastic place to be. Add to this the very spacious aft cockpit with U-shaped seating, sunpad and rear access door and it's clear why the Merry Fisher 795 is such a comfortable boat.
Need Additional Equipment Fitting ?
We are able to assist with the supply and fit of any additional equipment, from navigational aids to additional chandlery items, which you may be interested in having fitted to your new boat. Please don't hesitate to ask!
- Export, onward transport and deliveries are a speciality
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
Selling Your Boat
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Swanwick & take advantage of the following:
- Huge Free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday including weekends
- Excellent location within the River Hamble for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Sea Ventures staff right through to completion. Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Boatshop24.com, boats.com, The YachtMarket.com, Rightboat.com, EYB, BoatsandOutboards etc etc
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call us!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Please contact Mark or Chris on 01489 565444 for more details or to arrange a viewing