THE NEW JEANNEAU NC33
The all new NC 33 from Jeanneau - A successful addition to the NC range with a new take on the layout for NC models
Our stock boat is lying ashore here in Southampton and available for viewing 7 days a week.
Well equipped with many extras and fitted with the twin Volvo Penta D3 220 engine option. Please call to discuss any requirements for additional equipment you might like fitted.
** Spring Sale price - £219,995 - inc extras, VAT & On The Water **
- Saving £37,905 on the List price-
** Part Exchange Available **
** Can be sold Tax Free (saving another 20%) to qualified purchasers **
Extremely competitive Marine Finance Rates available
Motor Yacht Information
- Boat Name: JN559
- Year: 2018
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Designer: Garroni Design /Mickael Peters
- Engines: 2 x Volvo D3-220 DP
- 2 x Cabins
- EC category
- Location: Swanwick Marina
- LOA: 34 ft 5 in / 10.5m
- Hull length: 28 ft 10 in / 8.81m
- Overall width: 10 ft 10 in / 3.32m
- Max draft: 3 ft 1 in / 0.96m
- Min height clearance: 9 ft 6 in / 2.92m
- Max height clearance: 13 ft 5 in / 4.10m
- Displ. 5,366kg
- 2 x Volvo D3-220 DP
- 220hp diesel engines
- Fuel capacity: 520 litres
- Water capacity: 175 litres
Premiere Trim Pack
- Electric windlass
- 240v shore power with battery charger
- Hot water system
- Ambience pack - external LED lights and internal indirect lighting
- Ventilation pack - opening deck hatches in fwd and aft cabins
- Electric fresh water w.c.
- Trim tabs
- Storage in engine room
Additional Factory Fitted Options
- Mooring kit: fenders and warps
- Anchor kit: anchor, chain and warp
- Bow thruster
- Saloon fridge 60 litres
- Berth conversion in saloon including screen curtain
- Overhead lockers in fwd cabin
- Two cushioned stools in saloon
- Removable carpet set in saloon and cabins
- Additional 110 amp/hr battery
- Fusion audio system
- Teak decking on cockpit and bathing platform
Upholstery & Comfort Pack
- Saloon upholstery Linen
- Cabin upholstery Linen
- Storage in utility area
- Direct dock water supply
- Shower compartment screen
The new NC33, entirely open to the exterior, is inscribed in the pure philosophy of the line with daytime living all on one level.
Movement about the deck is easy and secure, with inviting living spaces. Every detail has been studied for comfortable, harmonious cruising. Benefitting from an excellent hull design by Michael Peters, the NC33 features a contemporary style and an elegant silhouette. It includes very secure, recessed side decks and a side door to access the helm station, which facilitates manoeuvres and navigation.
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of slip road
- Turn right at next roundabout, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
Nearest station is Bursledon on the Southampton – Portsmouth line
Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport on the main London – Southampton line
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Call Mark or Chris on 01489 565444 to discuss this model and arrange viewing.