THE ALL NEW - JEANNEAU NC 37
This is the brand new addition to the popular NC range and is the direct replacement for the NC11.
This all new model offers increased exterior seating in the cockpit, the option of three separate cabins and a very nice L-shaped saloon seating area which effortlessly combines with the cockpit space via the bi-fold rear doors. The result is a boat that offers comfort and space in abundance, with the main living area and cockpit all on one level.
This is our incoming Stock Boat, due with us late February 2019.
Already fitted with twin D4-260 engines, electric sliding roof, cockpit bar, bow thruster and large second fridge. Freedom still to select your preferred electronics package and any additional equipment you would desire to add.
£316,574 Inc Vat & On The Water
** Part Exchange Available **
- Boat: NC37
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Designer: Michael Peters
- Engines: 2 x Volvo D4-260ZD
- Location: Swanwick Marina - Due February 2019
- LOA: 37 ft 6 in / 11.47m
- Hull Length: 32 ft 3 in / 9.86m
- Beam: 11 ft 7 in / 3.59m
- Draft: 3 ft 3 in / 1.07m
- Air draft min: 9 ft 4 in / 2.88m
- Air draft max: 13 ft 9 in / 4.26m
- Volvo D4-260ZD diesel
- 2 x 260hp inboard
- Fuel capacity: 650 litres
- Water capacity: 200 litres
Finition Premiere 2019
- Wash basin in the heads compartment portside
- Electric w.c.
- Indirect lighting of the exterior steps
- Indirect lighting in forward and portside cabins
- Storage in engine locker
- Ventilation pack:
- Opening hatch in the portside cabin
- Second opening hatch in roof of the forward cabin
- Upholstery saloon / cabins: Linen Oyster White
- Walnut interior woodwork
- Cockpit upholstery: white-cream-blue convertible into a sunpad
- Protection cover for rear cockpit settee
- Electric sliding roof
- Anchoring kit
- Cockpit bar
- Cockpit table
- Bow thruster
- Navicolour screen for boat monitoring
- Refrigerator 80 litres front opening
- Double berth with infill in cabin
- Overhead lockers in forward cabin
- Mattress and curtain for 3rd cabin
- Removable carpet in wheelhouse and cabins
- Additional battery 110 amp/hr
- Electric flaps
- Teak on the aft platform and cockpit floor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.