Available now at Swanwick Marina - this stunning new 2019 model Velasco 37F.
Spring Sale - now only £324,995 inc VAT, extras & on the water - save £44,143
** Immediate delivery and Part Exchange available **
Available VAT fee for export to qualifying buyers
- Boat: Velasco 37 F
- Year 2019
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Designer: Tony Castro Yacht Design
- Engines: 2 x Volvo D4-260 diesel engines
- 4 x berths in two cabins
- Walnut interior
- Cat: B-10 / C-12
- Location: Swanwick Marina September 2018
- LOA: 37 ft 5 in / 11.43m
- Beam: 12 ft 7 in / 3.84m
- Max Draft: 2 ft 8 in / 0.83m
- Height Clearance: 16 ft 4 in / 4.99m
- Height clearance (without arch on the fly): 14 ft 4 in / 4.37m
- Displ: 8271 kg
- 2 x Volvo D4-260 Diesel
- 260hp each
- Fuel capacity: 2 x 400 litres
- Water capacity: 330 litres
Fitted Factory Options
- Trim level Premiere 2019
- Upholstery in saloon and cabins Linen Oyster White
- Electronic pack 2019 Raymarine
- Mooring kit
- Anchoring kit
- Flybridge GRP arch
- Flybridge protection covers set
- Cockpit bench cover
- Stern thruster
- Hot & cold water cockpit shower
- Electric galley equipment 220v oven and hob
- Forced air heating system
- Fresh water electric w.c.
- Additional 115 amp/hr battery
- Inverter 12/230v 2000VA 50HZ
- Electric trim tabs
- TV antenna
- Fusion RA7ON 4 speak, 2 in saloon, 2 in flybridge
- Raymarine Quantum radar antenna
- Cartography Raymarine Navionics Europe
- 90E Raymarine VHF dual station
- Windscreen defogger
Manufacturer Provided Description
Although slightly more compact, reinforcing a sense of intimacy and well-being, the new VELASCO 37 F is just as elegant as the VELASCO 43 F. Inside, every detail has been designed to increase window area for a bright living space with magnificent 360° views.
A side door, recessed side decks, an open cockpit sheltered by the flybridge, double doors and a large platform... nothing beats open-air living. True to the original concept, the flybridge offers three incomparable living spaces.
Sundecks and a spacious swim platform enhance comfort on deck.
Down below, the VELASCO 37 F has a very spacious owner's cabin and an attractively proportioned double cabin. The head compartment includes a separate shower stall (WC outside the shower). She features all the hallmarks of a quality JEANNEAU interior.
With her twin engines with shaft drive and thrusters, the VELASCO 37 F redefines the modern power cruiser… dedicated to family fun on the water.
Directions to Sea Ventures at Swanwick Marina
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of slip road
- Turn right at next roundabout, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
Nearest station is Bursledon on the Southampton – Portsmouth line
Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport on the main London – Southampton line
- We are a 10-15 minute drive from Southampton Airport
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Please call Chris or Mark on 01489 565444 to arrange viewing on this boat