2016 Merry Fisher 695 WITH 150HP Suzuki engine
Supplied offered for sale in excellent condition inside and out and with a good level of equipment
Suzuki 150HP with 91 hours, full service history and the balance of 5 year engine warranty.
Available Now!! Lying away from the office - please call to arrange viewing
- Boat Name: Merry Fisher 695
- Year: 2016
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: Suzuki DF 150DTL
- Location: New Forest
- LOA: 21 ft 5 in / 6.55m
- Beam: 8 ft 4 in / 2.54m
- Draft: 1 ft 6 in / 0.46m
- Air draft: 7 ft 6 in / 2.31m
- Weight without engine: 1400kgs
- Suzuki DF150DTL
- Suzuki pre-rig, electronic controls
- Fuel capacity: 170 litres
- Water capacity: 50 litres
Fitted Factory Options
- Premier extras pack 2016
- Electronics pack 2 2016
- Electric windlass
- Anchor kit
- Screen wash
- U-shaped cockpit saloon
- Fresh water system with cockpit shower
- 12v fridge & extra battery
- Interior curtains
- Bathing platforms
- Separate heads compartment with marine w.c. and holding tank
- Lowrance DSC VHF
- Mooring kit
This is a fantastic example of the Merry Fisher 695. Supplied New by us in February 2016 and very well looked after by her one owner since.
Lightly used for local cruising and a spot of fishing, she is well equipped to do both very comfortably.
91 hours from New with a Full service history and the balance of the 5 year engine warranty. This is the first 695 that we have had on brokerage since the model was New and she is well priced for the age and condition.
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of slip road
- Turn right at next roundabout, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- Nearest station is Bursledon on the Southampton – Portsmouth line
- Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport on the main London – Southampton line
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Please call Mark or Chris on 01489 565444 for more information or to arrange a viewing