Merry Fisher 795 first launched in June 2016, but badged a 2017 model.
Supplied from new by Sea Ventures and recently traded in as the owner has decided to move to a larger Jeanneau Motorboat.
Well maintained and presented for sale in very good condition. New antifouling October 2018.
** Part Exchange Considered **
- Boat Name: BLUE GECKO
- Year: 2016
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: Yamaha F150 DETX 4-Stroke Outboard
- Engine hours:
- Located: Ashore Swanwick Marina
- LOA: 24 ft 3 in / 7.40m
- Beam: 9 ft 1 in / 2.78m
- Draft engine up: 1 ft 6 in / 0.48m
- Weight ex engine: 1750kg
- EC Rating: C - 8
- Yamaha F150 DETX 4-Stroke
- 150hp extra long shaft outboard
- Fuel capacity: 280 litres
- Water capacity: 100 litres
- Cockpit shower
- 240v shore power
- Double berth conversion for saloon
- Wheelhouse curtains
- Marine w.c. (no holding tank)
- Mooring kit
- Anchor Kit
- Premier Extras 2016
- Chart Plotter with Chart
- DSC VHF
- Navigation lights
This boat was supplied new by us in June 2016.
Kept and used locally in the Solent area, she has been well cared for and has recently come ashore here with us at Swanwick Marina. We are in the process of tidying up and freshening up the antifouling.
The Yamaha engine is serviced up to date, in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and so comes with the balance of the five years warranty from new.
Sensibly priced for her age and level of equipment. As a Jeanneau main dealer we are easily able to assist with the fitting of additional options or equipment and can provide pricing for this on request.
Early viewing or contact is advised to avoid missing out on what is always an extremely popular model.
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
Selling Your Boat
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Swanwick & take advantage of the following:
- Huge Free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday including weekends
- Excellent location within the River Hamble for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Sea Ventures staff right through to completion. Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Boatshop24.com, boats.com, The YachtMarket.com, Rightboat.com, EYB, BoatsandOutboards etc etc
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call us!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Please contact Mark or Chris on 01489 565444 for more details or to arrange a viewing