Merry Fisher 855 Marlin Offshore
Built 2014 but only registered and first commissioned in early 2016
This 3-door version is presented for sale in excellent condition inside and out and has been very well maintained by the current owner.
2 x Suzuki 200HP engines with just 125 hours. Full service history and the balance of warranty until 2020.
Full annual engine service and antifoul completed February 2019.
- Boat Name: OHANA
- Year: 2014
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: 2015 twin Suzuki DF200TGX
- Location: Hythe
- LOA - 8.25m / 27 ft
- Beam - 2.97m / 9 ft 9 in
- Draft - 0.56m / 1ft 10 in (engine up)
- Air draft - 3.04m / 9ft 11 in
- 2015 twin Suzuki DF200TGX (2 x 200hp) 4-stroke outboards
- Electronic controls with keyless ignitions
- Fuel capacity: 400 litres
- Water capacity: 100 litres
Extras fitted to this boat
- Sliding hatches in wheel house
- Electric windlass
- 12V fridge
- Cockpit shower
- Storage net in wheelhouse
- Trim tabs
- 240V shore power & battery charger
- 240V hot water system
- LED lights in cockpit
- Folding side bench on starboard side
- Double tables and full Sunpad option
- Forward cockpit cushions
- Aft cabin single berth cushions
- Additional 12V 140Ah battery
- Etch, prime & apply two coats antifoul
- Suzuki engine pre-rig includes controls, gauges, loom, battery etc
- Garmin 751xs Plotter (with UK & Ireland charts)
- Garmin DSC VHF
- Electric and manual bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Hot water system
- Shore power inlet
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit shower
Directions to Sea Ventures at Swanwick Marina
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Call Mark or Chris now on 01489 565444 for more information