The Andrieu designed Jeanneau Sun Fast 3600 has been winning Offshore and Inshore, short-handed or fully crewed, in RORC, JOG and also in the Med. With a competitive IRC Rating of 1.043 (2016 Endorsed), "Hot Cookie" is well equipped for both short-handed and fully crewed racing with both Asymmetric and Symmetric configurations. She was Class 1 Winner of the 2016 Double-Handed IRC National Championships", successfully defending her 2015 title!!! Not used at all in 2017 and with only 95 hours on the engine, she presents "as new" and is ready to take you straight to the top of the podium.
** Sun Fast 3600's finish 1st, 2nd & 3rd Overall in RORC's 2017 Double-Handed Series **
Do you have a boat to sell? Well PART-EXCHANGES can be considered.
- Jeanneau Sun Fast 3600
- Year: 2015
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Designer: Andrieu Yacht Design
- Engine: Yanmar 3YM20 Saildrive 21hp
- Fin keel with lead bulb, giving 48% ballast ratio, and twin rudders
- IRC Rating (2016 Endorsed) - 1.043
- Located: Hamble Point Marina (ashore)
- LOA: 36 ft 10 in / 11.25m
- LWL: 31 ft 2 in / 9.50m
- Beam: 11 ft 7 in / 3.55m
- Draft: 6 ft 11 in / 2.15m
- Displacement: 5086kg (as weighed by RORC)
- Yanmar 3YM20
- 21hp saildrive
- Engine spares kit
- Only 95 hours on the clock
- Fuel: 75 litres
- Water: 100 litres
Factory Fitted Options
- Asymmetrical spinnaker running rigging + carbon sprit
- Sprit has been custom modified & strengthened to take tw tack lines
- Halyard bags in cockpit
- 220v shore power + battery charger
- 12v Fridge
- Gori 2-blade low drag folding propeller in lieu of standard
NORTH Sails - all in top condition and made in 2015
- Mainsail 3Di 780M (Dyneema / Carbon) 14,700 Dpi
- J1 3DL 860 (50:50 Carbon / Aramid) 10,850 Dpi
- J2 3Di 780M (Dyneema / Carbon) 16,800 Dpi
- J3+ R (Reefing Heavy Jib) 3Di 760M (Aramid / Dyneema) 16,800 Dpi
- TWO x A2 (Offshore SH SPA-121 / STL 5.05m) SuperKote SK 75 (inc Trim Chevrons). Great for double-handed, as you can spike one kite and the 2nd is packed and ready to go on the next downwind leg!!
- TWO x S2 (Inshore Fully-Crewed SPA 112 / STL 5.0m) SuperKote SK60
- Code Zero (AO) Asymmetric Aramid Laminate CZ 15GP
- Karver KF2 Furler and Anti-Torsion furling cabin for AO
- Webasto cabin heating with 4 x outlets
- Carbon spinnaker pole + end fittings for end to end + bridles
- Downhaul system for spi pole
- Secure spinnaker pole to deck, extend track on mast
- Sheets, guys and end fittings for symmetric kit
- Deck blocks for sheets and guys
- Continuous asymmetric spinnaker sheet
- Spinnaker tweaker lines
- 2 x soft padeyes aft for peeling
- 2 x foot blocks with jammers for cross-sheeting jib sheets
- 4 x Leather spreader end protectors and bungee on diagonals
- Bowsprit mods - twin tack lines, 2:1 for Code O strengthening
- Jib reefing tack line + blocks / fittings
- Change Dyneema guardrails to stainless steel wire
- 2 x additional padeyes on toe rail
- Extra luggage bag in aft port cabin
- Sleeve 4 x halyards in way of clutches
- 2 x Dyneema reefing strops and snatches
- Webbed jackstays on side deck
- Lee cloths
- Washboard retention strap
- Bunjee straps for washboard stowage
- Cross over spinnaker halyards in mast
- Non slip fitted for forward deck hatch
Navigation & Electronics - B&G
- Triton pilot + rudder reference + gyro + Raymarine Type 2 ram
- Extended ram plinth to take possible 2nd ram in future
- B&G Carbon mast want + H5000 Analogue Expansion
- 2 x Triton pilot controllers (one at each helm)
- 2 x Triton MFD's (one at each helm) + log/speed/depth transducer
- 2 x Triton 20 / 20 mast displays + mast bracket
- 2 x Zeus 29" plotters (one either side of companionway)
- Navionics Gold chart cartridge
- B&G "Go Free" WiFi system (enabling iPad integration
- B&G V50 DSC VHF + masthead aerial
- B&G V50 remote WiFi with handset for cockpit
- B&G NAIS Class B transponder with GPS
- Battery monitor E-xpert pro
- Extra 12v socket at chart table
- Extra 3-pin 220v socket on galley side (for toaster and kettle)
- USB charging socket at chart table
- Silent mode on / off switch for AIS
"Hot Cookie" has been maintained with no expense spared. We have optimized her for round the cans fully crewed racing with a large S2 spinnaker flying of a longer spinnaker pole than standard. This really gets her going downhill on windward-leeward races. For double handed racing the short-handed IRC Certificate is optimized for A-Sails.
In the final JOG Inshore Race of the 2016 season we had a great last race. In medium breeze – upwind – we were sailing past some very well sailed boats … and we went on the win the race overall, even though we were double-handed!!!
The Sun Fast 3600 has proved to be a fantastic boat for me, and her superior upwind pace and pointing ability has been a revelation. I am now racing my stable of Classic Yachts, which sadly does not leave me enough time to give the Sun Fast justice, hence the reason for selling her.
Everything has been stripped off the boat and is under dry storage (cushions, loose gear, sails). "Hot Cookie" is presented in A1 condition. All the North Sails are lightly used and in superb condition.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Selling Your Boat
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Swanwick & take advantage of the following:
- Huge Free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday including weekends
- Excellent location within the River Hamble for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Sea Ventures staff right through to completion. Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Boatshop24.com, boats.com, The YachtMarket.com, Rightboat.com, EYB, Boats and Outboards etc etc
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call us!
- We hope you will instruct us to conduct the sale of your boat. She will be examined by many of our visitors and we will work hard to sell her for you