BIG PRICE REDUCTION TO £29,950 FOLLOWING A CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES WITH THE VENDOR! COME AND VIEW EARLY!
"COMBAT HONEY" is a privately owned example of the popular Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 34.2 model. She is an ideal cruising yacht - easily handled and good accommodation for up to 6 people.
In current ownership for approximately 5 years, she benefits from a number of updates during this time, to include a new cockpit enclosure, front loading fridge and new standing and running rigging.
Located Swanwick Marina, and available to view 7 days a week.
- Boat Name: COMBAT HONEY
- Year: 1999
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Designer: Jacques Fauroux
- Engine: Yanmar 27hp
- Location: Swanwick Marina
- LOA: 33 ft 9 in / 10.29m
- LWL: 29 ft 5 in / 9m
- Beam: 10 ft 7 in / 3.29m
- Draft: 5 ft 5 in / 1.70m
- Yanmar 3GM
- 27hp diesel
- Regularly serviced by owner
- Pre fuel filter added over original factory specification
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
- Max speed: 8 knots
- Fuel: 60 litres
- Fresh water: 140 litres
- 12 amp/hr Battery charger
- Hot water system
- 220/240v fuseboard supplying 4 x 240v 3 pin sockets in saloon and 1 x 240v sockets in aft & bow cabins.
- 2 x 70 amp/hour batteries and 1 x 110 amp/hour
- Main anchor with chain and warp
- Spinnaker pole & running rigging for spinnaker gear
- Releasable Dyneema inner forestay + extra halyard and blocks
- Jackstays on side decks with end fittings
- Outboard engine bracket on pushpit
- Foredeck hatch turned & hinged on front edge
- Slab reefing mainsail
- Furling Genoa
- Stakpak and lazyjacks
- 4 piece canvas cockpit surround fully enclosing cockpit
- 6 x berths in 2 x cabins plus saloon
- Forward cabin with double V-berth
- Hanging locker
- Double berth settee conversion in saloon
- Large owner's cabin aft with double berth and hanging locker
- Blue Velvet Carlotta upholstery throughout
- Galley with 2-burner cooker
- Grab bar in front of cooker with galley strap
- Hot & cold pressurised water to sink
- Upgraded front loading Coolmatic 65L 12v Fridge
- Heads compartment with shower
- Autohelm ST50 Tridata (log/speed/depth)
- Autohelm ST50 Wind system
- 4 Unit instrument pod on steering pedestal
- Raytheon 398 GPS system
- Navico 6500 VHF radio with masthead antenna
- ST4000 wheel-pilot (requires new drive unit)
Service and updates
- Mast serviced in 2012, with new VHF windex, Facnor Furler; traveller; and tri-colour light fitted.
- Standing rigging replaced 2012
- Running rigging replaced 2012
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of slip road
- Turn right at next roundabout, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
Selling Your Boat
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Swanwick & take advantage of the following:
- Huge Free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday including weekends
- Excellent location within the River Hamble for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Sea Ventures staff right through to completion. Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Boatshop24.com, boats.com, The YachtMarket.com, Rightboat.com, EYB, Boats and Outboards etc etc
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call us!
- We hope you will instruct us to conduct the sale of your boat. She will be examined by many of our visitors and we will work hard to sell her for you