RECENT PRICE REDUCTION TO £79,500.
A well presented example of this ever popular Bill Dixon design, offering Moody's renowned build quality and excellent sea-keeping capabilities.
"Moody Maestro" has benefited from 16 years of unbroken ownership, with many recent improvements to include a new engine in 2007, and mainsail and genoa in 2015. She has clearly been well loved, with the vast majority of her usage being light Solent cruising with occasional cruises to Channel Islands, North Brittany and West Country.
Now located ashore at Swanwick Marina, we'd encourage an early viewing to appreciate what she offers.
- Boat Name: MOODY MAESTRO
- Year: 1992
- Builder: Marine Projects
- Designer: Bill Dixon
- Engine: Beta 37.5hp diesel
- Centre cockpit version
- Location: Swanwick
- LOA: 37 ft 5 in / 11.43m
- LWL: 31 ft 4 in / 9.60m
- Beam: 12 ft 6 in / 3.86m
- Draft: 5 ft 9 in / 1.75m
- Balanced spade rudder with 1/2 skeg
- Beta 37.5hp diesel engine (2007) with 100amp alternator
- Dedicated Engine battery 110ah (circa 2012)
- Approximately 420 hours
- Bruntons 3-bladed Autoprop (2007)
- Fuel capacity: 227 litres
- Water capacity: 364 litres
- 30W flexible solar panel
- 913 wind generator
- 3kw mains generator with very low hours
- Eberspacher heating system
- Electric windlass
- 20kg Delta anchor with 60m chain + 10kg Delta kedge anchor with 20m chain / 20m warp
- Emergency forestay
- Lewmar 8 winch on the mast
- 2 x Lewmar 46 2-speed winches either side of forward end of cockpit
- 2 x Mersner 18 winches each side of aft cockpit coaming
- Wheel steering
- Full cockpit enclosure
- Fully battened mainsail (2015)
- Furling genoa (2015)
- Cruising chute
- Storm jib
- 2 x single berths in the forward cabin
- En-suite access to heads compartment
- Hot & cold water to shower and wash basin
- Marine w.c.
- U-shaped settee in saloon with settee opposite
- L-shaped galley with 2 x circular stainless steel sinks
- Refrigerated ice box
- 2-burner gas cooker with oven and grill
- Navigation station with chart table and chart table seat
- Electronics panel
- 2 x 110ah house batteries
- Starboard passage cabin
- Passage berth with stowage under and lockers above
- Aft master cabin with large central double berth
- Opening port lights in transom and cabin sides
- En-suite aft heads with shower / marine w.c. and wash basin
- LED lighting in fore-cabin and Saloon
Navigation and Electronics
- Raymarine wind/speed/depth
- Raymarine ST7000 auotpilot (control head updated to 7002)
- Raymarine C80 plotter and Radar
- Furuno VHF
- Nasa Navtex
- Sony Radio
- Full Navigation lights
Safety and additions
- 4-man liferaft in valise (needs service)
- Bombard AX3 dinghy
- 2 x horseshoe life rings
- boat hook
- offshore flare pack (Dec 2019)
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- Selling after 16 years of ownership due to ill health, and as such the sale includes many extras such as crockery, tools, engine spares, courtesy flags etc.
- The hull has been epoxied (2001) and Shogun 33 anti-foul has proved very effective whilst moored on the Hamble.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.