The Cap Camarat 6.5 CC Series 3 is new for the 2019 season, and we have all the first details and pictures.
The all new CC6.5 CC Series 3 may be a 6m boat but she feels like a 7m one!
The Cap Camarat 6.5 CC Series 3 has many new features including:
- New Michael Peters hull design and new deck style coming from the dynamic Cap Camarat 9.0 CC
- Seaworthy, capable hull provides balanced effortless handling
- 200HP engine
- Large L shaped rear seating convertible to sunpad
- New wider front cockpit for added comfort
- New centre console design with access to large storage compartment
- Front opening bench with a second access to the large storage compartment underneath
- Large flush swim platform
This latest version of the Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5CC Series 3 draws on all the benefits of previous models and adds some evolutions and innovations of her own making her a very practical day boat indeed
Watch this space for more information on this new model which we will publish as it becomes available