The Jeanneau 349's 34 foot hull has plenty of interior volume, large portholes and deck hatches create a light and airy interior with plenty of storage around the saloon and galley.
This elegant sailing yacht is designed to give exciting and exhilarating sailing performance. Her standard specification includes 30 degree swept spreaders and no backstay (backstay available as an option) which allows new owners to specify a performance 'fat-head' mainsail in Mylar Taffeta. With no backstay the cockpit is unobstructed and has easy access to the large dropdown platform.
With performance, and good cruising credentials as well, the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 is the complete package.
Key Points of the Jeanneau 349 Sun Odyssey:
- Modern Modern chined hull by Marc Lombard to maximise performance, stability and interior volume.
- Lift Keel – the keel can be retracted in shallower waters
- Twin wheel steering as standard.
- Hinged transom for easy access on and off the boat, into the dinghy or for swimming.
- Traditional but stylish interior with a "warm" and comfortable feel.
- Choice of fixed fin or shallow draft keel, PLUS a hydraulic operated lifting keel version.
- Twin rudder & twin wheel steering AS STANDARD to give exceptional control and performance.
- Choice of two or three cabin layouts below.
For 2021Season The Sun Odyssey 349 is also offered in a Limited Edition version with a special livery and package incorporating the following:
- Pale Grey Hull
- Limited edition Hull decals
- Performance Pack
- Bathing platform with telescopic ladder
- 1000W Electric anchor winchBlack Lazy Bag
The SO 349 Limited Edition can be seen in the following video: