With all our years of experience of selling, commissioning and repairing Jeanneaus of all shapes, ages and sizes we can offer you the very best when it comes to servicing, repairing or refitting your own Jeanneau Yacht or Motor Boat.
We spend our lives selling and commissioning new Jeanneau Yachts and Motorboats or purchasing and refurbishing our own part exchange and stock boats for sale. So it is true to say that we know what we are doing when it comes to Jeanneau product, and our experience is available to you if you need our help in servicing your own Jeanneau Boat.
The facilities we can offer you range from simple spring and winter maintenance to complete refits of charter yachts to bring them back to retail condition. Here are just a few of the services we have provided our owners recently:
- Hull Polishing and Antifouling/new Anodes etc.
- Winterisation and de-winterisation of boat and systems
- Fitting bowthrusters
- Fitting new electronics suites
- Fitting new engines
- Numerous Fibreglass repairs of all sizes
- Renewing Standing and running rigging
- Supplying new canvas work (sprayhoods, biminis, cockpit enclosures)
- Repairing and french polishing interior woodwork
- Re-upholstering boat interiors
- Full systems checks and repairs (similar to commissioning a new boat but for used vessels)
And there are more but we will run out of space!
So if you need any service, repair or refit work done on your own Jeanneau Yacht or Motorboat come to the experts and let us quote you for your work using our own and our regular sub-contracting resources to make sure that you get the right job done by people who understand your boat.