NEW CAP CAMARAT 10.5 WA S2 MODEL FOR 2021. Jeanneau have announced a Series 2 version of the very Successful Cap Camarat 10.5 WA due for release in time for the 2021 season. Watch this space for more information....she will be all that the existing 10.5 WA is and MORE!
Built on the success of the original Cap Camarat 10.5 WA the new Series 2 model, with her Michael Peters deep V hull and interiors from the Jeanneau design team, takes design features from the exciting New Cap Cam 12.5 WA also launched in 2020. She has:
- A comfortable and spacious aft cockpit with 2 folding bench seats to make even more room when stowed
- T Top option and large 3 seater helm area
- The revolutionary “side Terrace”
- Capacious recessed foredeck with 3 comfortable sun loungers
- Comfortable internal accommodation with a converting saloon/double bed and separate aft double / 2 x singles cabin and separate shower and heads
- A splendid cockpit galley and even the option for a 3.8kva generator
This 34 foot sea going Cap Camarat offers exciting performance combined with comfortable and cleverly designed accommodation, just perfect for some grown up fun in the sun!
- LOA: 348"
- Hull length 307"
- Beam: 106"
- Fuel: 2x 400l
- Water 1 x 160L
- Engines: 2 x 300-375HP