Built on the success of the original Cap Camarat 10.5 WA the new Series 2 model, with her Michael Peters deep V hull and interiors from the Jeanneau design team, takes design features from the exciting New Cap Cam 12.5 WA also launched in 2020. She has:
- A comfortable and spacious aft cockpit with 2 folding bench seats to make even more room when stowed
- T Top option and large 3 seater helm area
- The revolutionary “side Terrace”
- Capacious recessed foredeck with 3 comfortable sun loungers
- Comfortable internal accommodation with a converting saloon/double bed and separate aft double / 2 x singles cabin and separate shower and heads
- A splendid cockpit galley and even the option for a 3.8kva generator
This 34 foot sea going Cap Camarat offers exciting performance combined with comfortable and cleverly designed accommodation, just perfect for some grown up fun in the sun!
- LOA: 34'8"
- Hull length 30'7"
- Beam: 10'6"
- Fuel: 2x 400l
- Water 1 x 160L
- Engines: 2 x 300-375HP
Watch this space for more information on this exciting new model.