The NEW Cap Camarat 12.5 WA builds on the great international success of the Cap Camarat 9.0 WA and Cap Camarat 10.5 WA, Jeanneau's magnificent new flagship of the Cap Camarat line is released to the market for the 2021 season.
The luxurious, new Cap Camarat 12.5 WA: has been created by the combined talents of Michael Peters, who designed the magnificent V-shaped hull, and the Sarrazin design office, whos internal design brings the world of luxury to the large outboard daycruiser market.
- High-level performance : With a maximum power of 900 HP, (2 x 450 HP or 3 x 300 HP), and a V-shaped, unstepped hull designed by Michael Peters, one of the world’s top specialists, to deliver speeds around 50 knots. and powerful cruising comfort.
- Comfort: her 12m hull allows for well-defined living spaces and perfect ergonomics in a new approach to the outboard powerboat.
- Major innovations : In the Cap Camarat spirit, perfectly balanced living spaces with some new twists…. The forward saloon with facing seating adds exceptional additional living space. The cockpit terrace is an very special living space at anchor. The exterior multi-configuration galley becomes the central point on board.
- Luxury: The feeling of space and use of luxurious materials enhance and deliver the Cap Camarat spirit, but in a new quality manner. The full-beam aft cabin, with a king-size berth and a separate shower compartment contribute to the exceptional comfort on board. Lastly, large windows on the sea open the interior living space to the exterior.
The Cap Camarat 12.5 WA is bringing a whole new world of luxury and performance to the Cap Camarat Range, while retaing the "spirit" of the Marque. Cap Camarats have been evolving over 30 years, yet remains based upon performance at sea, comfort of life on board and innovative layouts.
- LOA 11.95m/392"
- Beam 3.58m/118"
- Max Power 2x 450HP or 3x 300HP
- Fuel Capacity 1150Ltrs
- Design by Michael Peters / Sarrazin / Jeanneau