In some circumstances we will buy your boat for cash. Sea Ventures can offer quick, discreet boat purchase for cash for selected models. We specialise in Jeanneau Sailboats and Powerboats but will consider any make, either power or sail, VAT paid or not and can clear existing finance.
Based upon many years experience of the boating industry, we provide realistic valuations, allowing you to sell your boat and receive the money within as little as 7 days - saving you time, broker's fees and mooring and service fees.
With Sea Ventures you can:
- Sell your boat quickly and discreetly
- Receive a provisional valuation within 48 hours (if your boat falls within our buying criterea)
- Clear outstanding finance
How it Works:
- You send us your boat details using our online form below
- We'll get back to you with a provisional offer (if your boat falls within our buying criterea)
- A sea trial/viewing will be arranged if the provisional offer is acceptable
- A final offer is agreed after viewing
- We prepare the necessary documentation to buy the boat from you, pay you, and transfer title
Documentation is an essential requirement for any boat sale:
It is imperative that you have the following available for your boat:
- The original Bill(s) of Sale for 6 consecutive years
- An original Builder's Certificate AND/OR Declaration of Conformity/Statement of Origin
- The original (or certified copy of) supply invoice or its equivalent showing proof of VAT status
- An Original certificate is required for Part 1 Registered Boats (English Ports), Jersey/Guernsey Registered and Part 3 Registered Boats (Small Ships Registry, not proof of ownership but certificate required)
- An independently witnessed declaration of No liens for unregistered boats
- Full manufacturers documentation supplied with the vessel and any transferable warranties
- Full service history
Without these documents we may not be prepared to make an offer on your boat. You must also inform us of any outstanding finance on the boat.